Sparx Systems EnterPrise Architect is a high-performance modeling, visualization and design platform based on the Object Management Group (OMG)’s Unified Modeling Language (UML). It provides full life cycle modeling for business, software, and systems. In this tutorial, I’d like to share how to configure the version control software – SourceAnywhere – for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
SourceAnywhere Downloads & Installation
Version Control Software Configuration
- Launch Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and create a new project.
- Right-click the project root to show the context menu. Select Package Control, and click Version Control Settings.
- Configure the settings:
- The unique ID represents the name of your version control tool. We can name it SAW.
- Pick the type SCC
- Click Select Path to set your Local Project Path, and thereafter you will get the list of source code control providers.
- Select Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere，and click OK.
- When clicking Save, the SourceAnywhere login window will popup.
- After entering the SourceAnywhere server, you can see the project list.
- Choose a project as the repository of your project, and return to the window of Version Control Settings. As you can see, all configuration items have been filled out.
- Now, we can operate the whole project with the commands of version control, such as Add Branch，Check Out， Check in， Get Latest，Show File History and so forth.