This tutorial will help developers get familiar with Dynamsoft Barcode SDK. No matter which programming language you are using, you are able to quickly implement Barcode applications with a few lines of code.
Creating Barcode Reader Applications with Different Programming Languages
Download and install Dynamsoft Barcode Reader.
Here is a list of Barcode samples:
- Java: How to Make Java Barcode Reader with Dynamsoft Barcode SDK
- Windows Universal C++: How to Create a Universal Barcode Reader on Windows 10 with C/C++ Legacy Code
- Golang: How to Use SWIG to Link Windows DLL with Golang
- HTML5: How to Make HTML5 Barcode Reader with Desktop and Mobile Cameras
- Swift: How to Bridge C Code to Create Swift Barcode Reader on Mac
- Ruby: How to Make Ruby Barcode Reader with C++ Barcode SDK on Mac OS X
- Java: How to Create Java Barcode Reader on Linux with JNI
- Python: How to Make Python Barcode Extension on Linux
For more sample code, please visit https://github.com/Dynamsoft/Dynamsoft-Barcode-Reader/tree/master/samples and https://github.com/dynamsoftsamples.
If you are interested in other programming languages, please leave your ideas in comments.